From:
Fr-Athanasios <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fr-Athanasios <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:12:46 -0500
Hello everyone,

Today I experienced my first time witnessing a swarming.
It was about eleven this morning when one of my visitors
told me that over at my hives there was a strange noise.
we went and there it was happening. Any way, My
problem now is that it is up at the outer branches on one
of my Oak trees about 50-70 feet up and it is impossible
to get up there and bring it down. Does any one have any
suggestions for any method to catch it?

Thank you for your responses,
+ Fr. Athanasios