From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 22:00:44 -0800
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
And, I know you will argue with this, Dee, but i believe the results are
clear enough. Of course if you admit the bees in Arizona are Africanized, then you would have to admit yours were too.
Mike

I don't know the situation with Dee, but the possibility does exist that her location(s) is/are such that they are isolated enough that the AHB hasn't hit her area yet.  Certainly, from all accounts, she "will" know when the AHB hits her apiaries.  She won't be going out to her hives in just a veil and light clothing.

Mike in southern Alabama

Yahoo! Photos