From:
Don Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 18:31:57 -0800
>Hi,
>
>I was wondering if anyone had or knew of a photograph of a
>honeycomb without bee's in it?  It's for a book cover -- and the
>subject is distributed algorithms in computer science (the honeycomb
>resembles the concepts in the book).

        If you have a web browser, point it at the Smithsonion picture
archives.  THey have an excellent one.  During a Political Correctness bout
over "offensive swimsuit" screen savers and wallpaper at work, I down loaded
the picture and used it as wallpaper then told wveryone about my picture of
naked females.  A few were taken in.  I have also downloaded several
pictures for my daughters grade school reports.

    Don Bowen                          [log in to unmask]
    Valley Center, CA                 [log in to unmask]
    Bee Point acres

    Software engineer, woodworker, beekeeper
    1936 Farmall 12       1966 Corvair Corsa 140 Convertible
    1 wife, 3 kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 acres, no TV