From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:13:54 -0800
Hi All,

I will try again for an answer.

Can someone please tell me why AHB stopped at the Arizona border and did not
enter Utah, Southwest Colorado, and Northern New Mexico? Also the invasion
seems to have jumped past entire areas in New Mexico and in Texas and in
Texas There still seems to be some areas within AHB areas that appear AHB
free. How can this spottiness be? Why has AHB stopped where it has? Has it
stopped or did it ever happen?
http://www.stingshield.com/all-us.htm

  .  ..
c(((([