From:
Tim Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 08:48:32 -0500
I thought up a way to either prove or disprove Dee's interesting theory of
a native Apis spp. I was thinking about how in her neck of the woods
researches recently settled the case of the unusual dietary allegations
surounding the Anasazi Peoples by examining their coprolites. There must be
reams of papers about the make up of skunk, bear, etc.. feces past and
present, and it's hard to imagine that the info ISN'T there, the trick
would be getting it. Surely some of the list that occasionally rub
shoulders with research types could get pointed in the right direction.

Regards to the list
Tim Vaughan