From:
Richard Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2009 08:44:53 -0400
I think there is a concern when you talk about transshipped Chinese
honey and organic labeling of non-organic honey and labeling of
diluted honey.

We've all seen the series of articles dealing with the matter.  It is
not just about health, but quality and truth in labeling.  All
important issues.

I do not see how in the world they can afford to do this.  1000.00 fee
for producers is such a small pittance compared to the overall cost.

More laws that are not funded and special interested into swiss cheese.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855