From:
Randy Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 12:24:02 -0500
Hi Keith,

I would never consider you stupid--you're a model of a successful beekeeper
to me!
OA in a smoker WOULD be stupid.  An OA vaporizer with a tube is a different
story!  They are generically called "crackpipes,"  and there are plenty of
plans for them on the internet.  Medhat Nasr is designing the premier model.
 The main issue is thermostatic control of the heating, so as not to
overheat and decompose the OA.  My article on OA vaporization will be in
print in a month--I can't release it yet, since ABJ bought rights for first
publication.
Randy