From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:41:09 -0800
Joe,
All this shows is more work was needed to proceed to gain
better control, which we did, as the reduced numbers were
not fully good enough to take care of the secondary
diseases.

 You must remember that we were many years ahead here with
work in the field, supplying foundation even, besides bees
to the labs,  but this helped to confirm what we were
seeing,...mainly that we had to fine tune more and more.

But the main problem was no one would let go of a smaller
embossing roller setup to us so we could try it out and
see, as line had already been drawn for measurement of what
AHB was and that meant going into forbidden territory. Even
Toma was afraid of being deported, and only after things
were worked around, and he came and visited us to actually
see the natural built combs we had on topbar type frames in
our hives, did he supply/make the smaller mill available in
end of 95, and then we had to retool foundation ahead to
get ready for spring of 1997 for next regression down to
4.9mm where things really fell into place more.

REgards,

Dee A. Lusby

Sponsored Link

Rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Loan for $1399/mo.
Calcuate new payment. www.LowerMyBills.com/lre