From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:41:11 -0500
Zachary Huang said (about the Mite-Zapper):

> Now I have improved the design so that perhaps 15 seconds is enough.  No
> need to open bee hives.  connect the two terminals outside the hive and
> bingo, you are done.

This brings new meaning to the term "wired foundation".  :)

...and Zac, in my view there MUST be a thermostat, but this
can be nothing more than a cheap bimetallic "circuit breaker"
that kicks out at 46C or so.  (Try Cherry Switch http://www.cherrycorp.com
they make good stuff, and they also don't kill you on a low-volume
customize product.)

Good luck with your hives with electric baseboard heating!

        jim

        farmageddon