From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 17:29:37 -0700
Peter Borst writes:
It's very hard work, tends to rile'em up, and what's worst
-- causes leakage. Any method of taking off honey
which minimizes leakage and robbing is better in my book.

Reply:
Really, haven't seen that. So what are you doing to create
such a mess Peter? Perhaps you need some hands on training
for taking honey with a brush and doing then. Come on down
anytime you want then and I will personally show you how,
for it is easy and fast, and adds no more than an hour work
on average to a yard, with full inspections of broodnest to
know brood for knowing(any problems apparent) what each
hive needs by personal analyis as you go thru your bees.
Just come on down!

Dee