From:
Dick Marron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2012 23:13:21 -0400
Brian,
    Thanks for responding.

Brian Ames wrote: (Re: Philpot)
>>>The AUTHOR,  described as a food politics writer, has made a career of trashing anything that's not organic and expounding on so called safety/environmental concerns regarding GMO's. Usually the storyline is a doomsday scenario and its always Monsanto or Bayer or big Ag that's dooming our planet and food supply etc. So I would not get to excited about this story yet. If you do some digging you will find he has had been drinking the Bayer Boogeyman kool-aid and authored several articles that claim to prove that CCD was a Bayer pesticide issue etc.<<<<

All of what you say is true. When you saw the "Mother Jones" label, you could have expected it to be pro-organic. That doesn't make it wrong. I try to take in information from all sides.

Now. If BT corn has become ineffective ...that's huge and it's the first I heard of it. Have you heard anything about that? Re: the resistant weeds...they were around at least 10 years ago.

Best,

Dick Marron