From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:48:47 -0400
Clay said:

> Why not try the opposite of this.  Why not try small cell foundation?
> Dadant sells this right next to the drone foundation...

The gentleman did not ask for opinions on WHAT to do,
he asked tips on HOW to do something.

I have read that a number of people have seen encouraging
short-term results from the smaller worker-cell size, but I
myself have not yet tried this, so I cannot offer an opinion.

Regardless, I'm not going to argue.
I'm going to try to answer the question asked.

        jim

        Farmageddon