From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 09:51:02 -0500
I have a friend who will be going from upstate New York to St. Croix to
do a bee removel.  She asked if I thought the bees might be Africanized.
I did a quick google search and found, "Today, Africanized honey bees
are found in parts of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California, Puerto
Rico, and St. Croix."  Are there any list members who can offer current,
first hand expertise on the state of beekeeping on St. Croix?

Aaron Morris - wishing I had friends on St. Croix needing bee removals!