From:
Teri Rhan {FMO} <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 10:19:08 -0700
I'm in the heart of Seattle in the Wallingford district where my 2 hives are
currently placed.  My neighbor (one block away) also has 2 hives and
he and I both harvested our honey this weekend.  Both of us has honey so
dark, it's almost black.   It tastes fine and the fellow who did the
extracting (local Beekeeppers Assoc member with extracting services)
commented that it smelled like clover honey.  My question is can clover
really make the honey this dark? And if not what are the other possibilities?

Thanks
Teri