From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 08:59:20 -0700
Peter wrote:
There is also a word for inordinate fear of an item:
superstition.Perspective is what I am talking about, and to
have that, one must be informed. Millions of dollars are
spent on determining the lethal doses of these compunds
(LD-50).

reply:
This is so true Peter concerning millions spent determining
the lethal doses and even more spent lobbying to see what
part of the cut each commodity gets, to fill the cup
pertaining to these dosages or lethal doses, as you
say.This we call residue tolerances or limits! To each his
cut so all get a piece of the action.

Then how do you tell the public how to properly eat and in
what proportions, so their cup not runnith over and
troubles set in?

regards,

Dee A. Lusby