From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 07:01:27 -0500
You could have run the same study on blueberries in Maine and had the
same results.

Large plantings of a single crop with a limited bloom and no competition
from other nectar sources to sustain feral bees over the year is the
reason for migratory beekeepers.

The study is fine. It is the next stage, where extrapolation, propaganda
and politics takes charge that you have a problem.

BTW, I noted today on our local weather forecast that we have an
additional eight minutes of daylight here in Maine. I have kept a record
of the increase and it is speeding up. Based on my scientific data,
sometime next winter we will have no more night. The only change I have
noted to cause this is our local shipbuilder has started work on a new
warship. We need to stop the Military Industrial Complex from destroying
night. Send money to stop this threat to our very existence..

Bill Truesdell (I prefer large bills.)
Bath, Maine