From:
ron taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 06:30:05 -0400
Hey:  Most bee supply companies sell a propolis trap.  It is a black
plastic grid panel.  It is placed under the top cover and the toip is
proped open to let in light.  They bees fill the grid slots with propolis
to close the light.  Place the trap in the freezer for several days. Take
it out an bang it on a table.  The propolis will fall off. Ron Tyalor,
South carolina Beekeepers.