From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 18:30:36 -0500
Hello Peter & All,

> nosema was the ceranae. has
carried out various tests of effectiveness with various products
fumagillina, apiherb, life fed, protofil.

I guess the first product is fumidil. Doeas the list know what the other
products are?

>no product had an important effectiveness

Very scary.

>we have tried the timolo following the search of the rice son of norman
(6grammi x 100kg of sugar to dilute in order to make syrup) we have had of
turns out to you controversial and currently not explicable why the spore
number increased,
 with brooded tonic and no appearing symptom of nosema.

Sounds like *timolo * did the trick. I have not yet googled any of the above
products yet but what is timolo?

>from these it
turns out to you we have decided to use timolo the every time that the bees
have necessity of being fed beyond that a good number of colonies of
rimonta.

I also do not know if the nosema I found was * nosema ceranae* or not. I
suspect so due to the difficulty in controlling. Regardless fumidil cleared
the problem up which is the good news I have to report.

Bob

--
believed to be clean.