From:
Vivian Donahue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 00:24:36 -0400
Many thanks to all who have replied.  Only problem is that all of
these great suggestions still require CONSTRUCTION. ;-)   I am still
looking for something that is ready made, and preferably would look
nice...... In the meantime I will continue to use my concrete garden
benches.

On the subject of ventilation, I was wondering what others thought of
using both the slatted rack ventilation board along with the screened
bottom board?  I put my screened bb on the other day, and decided to
leave the slatted racks in place since I have them and figured that
they can always use more of that sort of space?   Will they interfere
with mite drop do you think?

Vivian
Arlington Va