Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 09:11:33 -0400
Murray,

No, I do not use reversible bottoms.

I monkey my own [an oxymoron: how many Ph.D's does it take to make a
bottom board?] bottom boards, and I do not carpenter to create a "Winter"
bottom, which many would argue as "obsolete," too.  (I am just too lazy to
switch even if I had them.)  Since I offer a little crack between the
outercover and the inner cover, I thought wire-mesh, mouse-guards on
summer-entrance would provide more vent in the winter.

I am sorry for changing the topic here, but how serious is the mouse
damage in the south?

Yoon