From:
K&W Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:44:48 -0800
 Brain wrote,

> So comparing bee availability and backroom chat with others in the
> business I'm not hearing the
> same magnitude of losses of Fall/Winter 04/05 to our current 06/07
> situation in fact I'd say its no
> where close.

Brain,  I could not agree more.

There seems to be hero's here,  crossing the globe to find the lost silver
bullet .

Taking in account, the drought, mites and nosema. I see no change in
beekeepers I've talk with.

Some that have not done the prep work,  have lost 50-70 percent. That's just
about the right  percentage if you neglect them.

I hope we don't sound the cry of wolf to loud, we may need some help in the
further.

Keith
Calif

* Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:                                       *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm                               *