From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:21:50 -0500
Bob.
I had never heard of the fumigant you referred to. I assume you mean:

PHOSTOXIN® tablets and pellets contain aluminum phosphide (AlP) as their
active ingredient and will liberate phosphine

PESTS CONTROLLED

PHOSTOXIN® has been found effective against vertebrate and the following
insects and their preadult stages – that is, eggs, larvae and pupae:

almond moth
Africanized bees
Angoumois grain moth
bean weevil
bees
cadelle
cereal leaf beetle
cigarette beetle
confused flour beetle
dermestid beetle
dried fruit beetle
dried fruit moth
European grain moth
flat grain beetle
fruit flies
granary weevil
greater wax moth
hairy fungus beetle rusty grain beetle
Hessian fly
honeybees infested with tracheal mites
Indian meal moth
Khapra beetle
lesser grain borer
maize weevil
Mediterranean flour moth
pea weevil
pink bollworm
raisin moth
red flour beetle
rice weevil
saw-toothed grain beetle
spider beetles
tobacco moth
yellow mealworm

woodchucks
yellowbelly marmots (rockchucks)
prairie dogs (except Utah prairie dogs, Cynomys Parvidens)
Norway rats
roof rats
mice
ground squirrels