From:
Robert Brenchley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:52:16 EST
<>

    My hive clustered during a recent spell of temperatures in the high 40's
- mostly around 47F - during which they wer visible through the central hole
in the inner cover, but not through the hole at the side. I didn't think to
look for the exact temperature at which the cluster was formed. They flew for
a couple of days when the temperature rose to around 53F; for the last week
it has been back in the high 40's. This time they show no signs of
clustering, and they are visible at work through the side hole.

Regards,

Robert Brenchley