From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:06:59 -0800
Hello All,

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on what could be
added to my honeybee presentations to help make them
more interesting and unique.

I'm thinking about incorporating an interactive short
course on the 'Waggle Dance' into my presentations for
the kids.  Possibly making a simple display with the
'sun' and 'hive'.  Then doing a waggle dance with a
toy bee.  The kids then could use a simple chart to
figure on a map the forage location the bee is
dancing.

And NO, don't suggest I do the waggle dance myself!
;>)

Tired of the same old trivia "how many trips,,,
teaspoon of honey,, etc."  The kids can take that
stuff home with them to quiz their older siblings.
;>)

Probably also would be good to have some suggestions
that are 'bee-less' due to school regulations and
such.

I got kids stuff if you are interested here:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeod3nx/id5.html

in sections 12 & 13

Thanks!

Joe Waggle ~ Derry, PA