From:
Mary Bull - Greenwood Earth Alliance <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Bull - Greenwood Earth Alliance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:18:09 -0800
One solution is not to use any of these chemicals on the bees. Some bee
managers--as in the permaculture approach to sudden oak death and human
preventive medicine--advocate bucking up the health and immune system of the
bees, in lieu of attempting to kill the virus. This approach seems the best
to me.

Cheers!

Mary Bull, Co-director
Greenwood Earth Alliance, Save the Redwoods - Boycott the Gap Campaign
252 Frederick, San Francisco, CA 94117 http://www.gapsucks.org
Chalice Farm and Sustainable Living Center, 748 Montgomery Rd, Sebastopol CA
95472