From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:38:10 -0700
I just received my info package for the ABF convention coming up in January
at Savannah, GA.

I haven't decided for sure whether to go or not, but am very tempted.  Last
year's meeting in San Diego was very good, but then again so was the
American Honey Producers meeting I atttended the year before.  Unfortunately
the meetings always overlap a bit and are usually held at locations that are
inconveniently distant for one another.

I found that the ABF has their info on the web at
http://www.abfnet.org/Convention/news.html
but have been unable to find any info on the  American Honey Producers
meeting.

Such meetings are always a good way to catch up on the latest news and to
meet other beekeepers as well as have a good time.

allen