From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:15:22 -0700
Hi all:
It is with deep sadness that I now write this email as I am
having problems
thinking as I type.

My husband Edward W. Lusby to my great sadness died this
Wed 25 Oct 06 in the
afternoon and I have had much to go though, and will have
much more as I now
get with the Rev Rick Lewis, in putting together a memorial
service for him
on, I believe 4 November, at around 2PM in afternoon, up
here in the hills of
Arivaca (small town) about 12 miles from where we now live
in the little
uncorporated town of Moyza.

As word is leaking out and calls are coming in and I am
trying to keep my
head straight it is hard, but I know that my Ed would want
me to go on with the
bees, and I am going to try to do so with the bees, as I
think he would have
wanted to bring things thru to closure for what we have
been doing for close to
23 years now., were shoe on other foot.

I have already been told they don't delive flowers from
town, unless in group
deliveries, as so far up in hills away from nearest cities
of Tucson and
Green Valley, but I will get back with address for memorial
for those that might
want it living nearby. For those wanting address for cards
I am simply giving
our mailing address:

Address:

HC 65 Box 7450
Amado, Arizona 85645

I am sorry to write this but I feel you all need to know
what is going on.
Many already know Ed had a major stroke back in June 2003
that he was recovering
from...

I don't know what else to say for now, I am just taking it
one day at a time.
Only thing that really gets me is now that we got our bees
back and 4-5 deep
after all these years and then this happens...Just don't
know what to say.

Thank you for patience with me.

Regards,

Dee A. Lusby