From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:04:03 -0400
Hello Bob R. & All,
My yards border yours and yes we have been seeing a flow off soybeans in
certain areas. We have observed the bees working the bloom.
However with the change in weather this week (Wed/Thur.) we can only guess
what might happen.
My prediction might be that the rain (if we get the rain) will cause the
soybeans to bloom again and the hot weather this weekend and first of next
week could continue the flow or NOT.
Soybeans are not dependable in our area.
This weeks flow will hopefully get my comb honey sealed (drawn but not all
sealed when I checked yesterday) and push my crop for this year from
average to slightly above average for the state but way below the pounds I
normally produce.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison