From:
John E III Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 09:01:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Internet virus advisory
From:    SMTP.BEEL2 at ROHMAIL
Date:    10/11/95  12:53 AM

> I dunno.  I've been told several times that the 'Good Times'
> virus is an urban myth.
> Liz Day

Actually it's a very effective virus...it generates posting after posting of
this sort that clutters the Internet dreadfully.  But it does NOT affect your
computer, just the Net.

John E. Taylor III     W3ZID     | "The opinions expressed are those of the
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]      | writer and not of Rohm and Haas Company."