From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:13:19 -0600
Hi:

I have an urgent need to acquire information and an English speaking
(writing) person who can put me in contact with beekeepers on Sakhalin
Island, or someone who can contact them.  Short window of opportunity - 4-6
days, so I need the information fast.  We may have a chance to conduct a
large project involving bees on the Island and/or in eastern Russia,
starting almost immediately.

I've talked to Jeff Harris at the USDA lab, but they don't have any contact
with the Island.  I understand that there is a branch of Moscow University
on the Island, which is only 1200km long!.

Thanks for any help.

Jerry