From:
Isis Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 14:49:28 -0500
Well,

Perhaps I am the only one, but I think it is a mistake to give away bees.
They should be made to pay for them. If they get them for free, they will
think they aren't worth much and they won't take care of them.

I have seen too many abandoned hives reeking of AFB. Of course, if they get
varroa, they won't live long enough to get AFB.

Happy New Year!

Isis Glass