From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:09:25 -0500
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:43:12 EST, Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>FYI, last week we sent Robb Cramer samples from two or our  own collapsing
>colonies in MT - the colonies were going down last  week in our storage shed.
>One looked like classic CCD, the other had  all of the visible signs of N.
>apis.  Curious to see the results from  Robb.

last week it ranged below zero to mid teens F in the upper Midwest. as a stationary northern
beekeeper, i'm curious that you're saying that CCD is affecting a clustered, broodless colony in
winter?

so you're saying they're vacating the hive in the shed?  like en masse or dribbling out a few every
day?