Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 21:26:48 -0600
Feral bees here will pick any available space large enough to build comb.  The
floorboards of sheds and cabins are sure to yield a number of hive removal
calls every season.  Often two hives are removed from opposing sides of the
floor.  This is in contrast to pests such as yellow jackets which will excavate
earth to build their nest.

There's not many feral bee removals I've turned down but Arron's beehive
(inside a tomb?) is entirely too creepy to venture.

Matthew Westall - Castle Rock, CO