From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:49:04 -0800
Peter writes:
Supposedly there is a large feral population of African
bees in
Arizon,Texas and California and bees from all over the US
are moved into these areas. That's what I was asking about.

Reply:
You say supposedly, that means you assume here then? I know
the late State Agri Diretor Kelly made a decree on paper we
are africaniced after we were all taught how to control
same by gov.
But what documentation on actual numbers says there is a
large feral population by actual count other then hearsay?
Can you be more specific?

To admit to having africans then I guess Identification
would have to be specific then to scuts for the so-called
AHBs then like the Europeans do.......or am I  wrong in
assuming this?

Do you know of any actual documented commercial outfits in
Arizona hive by hive documented for large numbers of AHBs?
Be specific please for there is a lot of hearsay on the
market nowadays.

Respectfully submitted,

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell Commercial Beekeeper,