From:
Ian Steppler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 19:49:20 -0500
Yes I realize the bio fuel market buying up corn, taking nectar producing
crops out of production in the US

I am talking about foreign crop production. Seeing higher commodities
prices, mainly due to the world bio fuel industry, US just beginning their
program, those farmers will start to invest into the land, and grow bigger
crops.  Russia has alot of potential, which they are starting to explore
again.
If we think Argentina grows alot of grains and oilseeds now, just wait
until they start investing into the land.  Its basically toss the seed and
harvest the crop, no inputs, or very little.  If the farmers start
investing into the land, look out, we have no idea their potential for
food production.  And then comes the quality, and then they take all
market share.

we think 4 million hives is alot now,..

* Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:                                       *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm                               *