From:
Dennis Crutchfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 17:48:40 -0500
Hello beekeeps,
Just had a real blessing. After church this morning, sitting around the
table . And one of the biggest swarms I have seen, decided to move in to a
couple of hive bodies on the front porch. Needless to say, My visitors when
they got over the killer bee thing. Learned a great lesson.:)
Well a swarm of bees in may is worth a load of hay. Especially someone elses
swarm:)
preacher