From:
"Joseph A. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 08:16:02 -0400
There was an article in the Norfolk (VA) paper about it.  Apparently, it is
made
from a particular hornet in Japan.  It is a natural product, and is not on the
banned substance list of the International Olympic Committee.  As the other
posting mentioned, it's like a sports drink.  The article said that the drink
reportedly gives extra energy.  I'd have to dig the article out (if it
hasn't already
hit the recycle truck) to add any more information.

Joe