From:
Dennis LaMonica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 08:44:55 -0400
Just in case the cc: did not get to Bee-L

Dennis
Western NYS, USA
 Hi Dennis,

 Thanks for passing this on. Dr Max Watkins would be better placed to
answer these queries but is on holiday this week, unfortunately.

 In his absence, please find my response to the queries (please note that I
have not seen any previous posts to this thread):
1 – B401 leaves no residues in wax or honey, nor does it alter the taste of
honey.
2 – I am not aware of any downsides to using B401 in place of
Paradichlorobenzine (PDCB). Banned in the UK for any agricultural use, PDCB
is a nasty substance that contaminates wax and honey and can be toxic to
bees and beekeepers. B401 is a natural, biological alternative that is
perfectly safe to use and gives excellent protection.
3 – B401/Certan has been registered in the USA in the past but there was
not sufficient demand and the registration was allowed to lapse. We are now
working with the manufacturer to reinstate the registration.

 I hope that helps.

 Kind regards,
Sebastian

  *Sebastian Owen*****

Commercial Development Manager | Vita (Europe) Ltd

Vita House, London St., Basingstoke, Hants, RG21 7PG, UK****

Tel: *+44 (0) 1256 473 175 *| Mob: *+44 (0) 7769 297 773 *| Skype: *sebowen*
****

*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>* *| *
www.vita-europe.com* <http://www.vita-europe.com/>****

*Registered office:* Vita House, as above | *Registered in England
Number:* 3328943