Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:52:50 -0400
Hello Nick,

Well, I have tried Pierco plastic frames.  I think they are very good
and they were well accepted by the bees.  I have one problem though.
The sides of the frames that touch when all the frames are pushed
together are hollow and every time I do an inspection I entomb a few
bees in the hollows.  And I hate killing bees.  Is there a way to plug
up those lethal hollows?  I think it's hard to avoid hollows in your
injection molding process (I know molding works best when wall thickness
is uniform).

Best regards,

Waldemar Galka
Long Island, NY