From:
Cusick Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 07:08:05 -0400
<It beats me why individuals think they can do that. They can't. All they
can achieve is an ephemeral success before reversion cuts in. It can last
years, but it is doomed.

The pros can't do it either, and they have education, collaboration,
isolation, laboratories and all sorts of arcane resources available.>

I guess it's a difference in philosophy here.  I realize that I am unlikely
to to have any lasting success, that's life.  It doesn't mean it's not
worth doing.  We're only human and we can only ever have temporary success
anyway, but that's OK as far as I'm concerned.  I see the same thing in
every aspect of my life.  The longer I train martial arts the better I
think I'm getting, but then I realize I'm just getting older and slower.  I
can keep trying new things and gain some modicum of success or I can do
nothing.  I enjoy working with my bees and for now that's enough for me.

Jeremy
West Michigan