From:
BeeFarmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:41:39 -0500
As an on-going father\daughter 4-H Project my daughter has asked me to release her hand held program "Hive tool" to others that might be able to use it.  This small program is designed to work on handheld devices like the Palm Pilot or Handspring Visor.   The program is a very simple tool that can be used to keep notes on your hives.  As a father and daughter project we hope all will enjoy.    Please remember to get kids involved in 4-H and especially beekeeping!

The program Hive tool can be downloaded at:

http://www.homestead.com/BeeKeepers/BeesRUs.html or http://www.homestead.com/BeeKeepers/

BeeFarmer
Getting Kids involved in 4H Beekeeping
http://www.homestead.com/BeeKeepers/