From:
K&W Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:42:42 -0800
Bob wrote,

>HFCS. I have verified some of the information as
> fact but not all. Decide for yourself. Worth a visit.

 Well Bob, its funny to see your coming around on what's good for bees, in
the archives you spoke differently.

UC Davis,  has said for YEARS that sucrose was the best for bees.

Corn prices going up?  Gosh,  is that why Mann Lake is offering syrup on the
futures market, I thought they just wanted our money.

Feed Lot  INC.  Keith