From:
Rodney Angell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 11:10:18 -0500
I received three queens three days ago so they have been in the cage for
about a week.  The bees are moving around slowly in the cage so I placed
them in a hive with the corks still in so they couldn't get out.  Is
that the correct thing to do seeing that the weather is rainy for the
next couple days.  Will the bees tend to them in the hive and feed them.
I have heard that they will and if so how long can i leave them there.
Any reponse will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you Rodney