From:
William Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 02:03:19 -0400
I am working on a beekeeping development job in the Caucus area and we need
to buy some mid-sized foundation machines.  I have seen lots of big ones
and small ones but I am looking for a moderate sized machine that is
automated or semi-automated and can turn out pretty good volumes.  We can
source from anywhere but I am interested in sources in Turkey or Europe so
we can access parts and service if need be.  Does anyone have any
experience with such machines?  We need 4.

thanks,
Bill Lord