From:
Medhat Nasr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 12:27:01 -0600
Bob said:

What do you think might be causing the CCD M. tubule damage/ What would be
your guess?

The sample size was too small to drew any conclusions. What reported is an
observation. The question of CCD and M. Tubules is a big question
considering all pathogens and stressors found in these hives. The bee
venom shut down the guessing centre in my brain! I examine some bees. I
hope that If I find M. Tubules with symptoms as described, we will analyze
the "Kidney stones!" to find out if they are oxalate or something else.

Medhat

Medhat Nasr, Ph. D.
Provincial Apiculturist
Crop Diversification Centre North