From:
BeeFarmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:50:18 -0400
Lloyd, just a quick question.  Do you have bottom boards below your screens
or are you running screens only?  And if screen only, do your hives sit on
the block, ground, pallets, or can you describe what is below them?

BeeFarmer
Getting Kids involved in 4H Beekeeping
http://www.homestead.com/BeeKeepers/Opening.html

Lloyd writes>