From:
Phil Soderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 1994 20:16:09 -0800
Hi Jerry, What Microbial Pesticides are you testing? I have just finished
a cooperative experiment using 3 fungi species to control whitefly on
Poinsettias. After Jan we will re do the exp on Gerbera. Beauveria,
Metarhizum and a PFR were applied under greenhouse conditions, with the
best control from natural Verticillum infection. Is there a concern that
this type of fungi used in pest control might infect Bees?
Phil Soderman [log in to unmask]