From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:01:38 -0500
Mark Berninghausen asked a series of questions concerning the importance of
state apiary inspections that I hope members will take the time to answer.
You should know that Mark is one of several Senior Apiary Inspectors for the
State of New York and that the NYS Inspection Program is part of the State
Department of Agriculture but not part of the state Extension Program, which
is the responsibility of our Land Grant institution, Cornell University.

This is a subject of considerable interest to me, so I look forward to your