From:
Tim Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 12:56:40 -0500
While I'm working on my website, I thought I'd post a picture to show that
for a few months of the year, parts of California can be just as lovely as
the British Isles are during the whole year.

This pollen is from avocado, eucalyptus, lemon, mustard and a half dozen
other things.

My 12 year old has harvested about 1 weeks worth from a medium strong hive.
We use the Sundance traps.

http://webpages.charter.net/tvaughan/pollen3.html

Regards
Tim Vaughan