From:
Jerry Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 12:01:54 EDT

>Not to mention the greater variety of forage which the  small
>cell bees enjoy. Evidenced by beekeepers who have seen new colors  of pollen
>in their hives when they switch from large cell beekeeping to  small cell
>organic beekeeping.

Exactly what nectar and pollen flows are we are missing as LC  beekeepers?  I
have read this claim by SC beekeepers quite a few  times, but haven't read
any documentation that supports this statement  with reference to specific
forage and pollen.  When switching from LC  to SC, what was the productivity gain
in yield per hive due to the increased  forage and pollen availability?

Jerry Wallace
Atlanta